Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cycleworld Dunedin CX Race 4 - Kaikorai Valley



OMG, the courses just get better and better.
This one through a garden centre and surrounds which used to be a firewood and car wreckers yard.
I thought it much like Kosovo mid conflict.

Puddles over your shoes and you have no idea what's lurking beneath.

A fast pace on a long course meant this week I pretty much sucked.
Mind you I didn't crash or puncture.

Craig Bates came back with a vengeance after I pasted him the week before at Forester Park.
Kashi Leuchs pasted most everyone and finished second behind Tristan.
Speaking of Kashi - I've never raced with him previously - no surprises there, but man can he ride - he flows like water. Very Impressive.
Timo & Dayle and Dayle's hot Mrs made the trip from Christchurch and weren't disappointed.
Neither was I.

This race also marked the unveiling of the Richard Woodward Collector card series.

Thanks to Matt & Trudi for the accomodation and my family for braving the cold weather on the day.

Brendan Ward Photgraphy was there again which contributed the next card in the series, but more on that later.


Results and more race details here






No comments: